Quilt Market isn't for a couple weeks, but we are giving away some of our soon-to-be-released 2TWENTY-THR3E fabric today!
Here's 23 reasons to try winning this fabric:
1. It won't be in stores for months.
2. It looks great even before it's sewn into anything.
3. You can never have enough fabric.
4. You can use the money you would have spent on buying it for laser hair removal.... or whatever.
5. Your friends will be really nice to you if you win.
6. This fabric may be just the thing to get you off Pinterest.
7. It would totally justify buying a new camera to match.
8. Just think of the bags!
9. It would make your day and a really cute quilt.
10. You would have a reason to use/buy that new sewing machine.
11. It would prove you are a lucky person.
12. If your hubby complained about more fabric, you could tell him that he married a WINNER!
13. It would make you smile.
14. It is the cheapest way to feed your addiction.
15. Getting fabric in the mail is so much better than getting bills.
16. If you support O'bama, you could say that everyone deserves a chance at not-yet-released fabric, not just the 1% (designers).
17. If you support Romney, you could say that trickle-down-fabric really does work.
18. If you're undecided, you could say, "I'll cut this free fabric down the middle."
19. Hand-drawn cameras... do we need to say more? Uh, I guess we actually do need to say a few more.
20. It would make you happy.
21. It will be easy to enter... much easier than writing this list. Whose idea was this anyway?!?!?
22. You may be able to win over your mother-in-law. If you share, that is.
23. You'll be able to say, "Not tonight honey, I have new fabric!"
I took a photo from the huge box of goodies that Moda sent me. I will cut off a fun set to send to one lucky winner.
All you have to do to enter is leave me one comment telling me why you should be the winner. Be creative, be funny, be smart. Why you ask? Will it help you win? No, but I read every comment and I like entertaining stuff!
We will pick our random winner tomorrow morning. Best of luck everyone!